- How to Enrol
How to Enrol
It all starts with filling the right form.
Enrolment is open from Grade 6 to A Levels for the academic year 2021-22. Students will be Enroled based on first cum first serve, subject to the availability of seats.
The following are the steps for Admission:
- Apply online - submit the Enrolment Form and pay the enrolment fee
- If required, a video interaction will be conducted with the child
- Student applying for Grade 6 - 12 will have to take an online placement test at the discretion of the Admissions Crew
- On confirmation of admission by School, pay the School Fees and Learning Kit Charges as per your preferred plan – either in instalments or single payment
- Get delivery of the Learning Kit at your home address
- Complete Student Profile Form
- Upload Documents as required
- Complete the Mandatory Training
- Set-up the system and install the 21K Learning Platform
- Attend Parent Orientation Programme
- Get started & happy learning!
Parents shall submit the following documents before start of the classes:
- Valid Birth Certificate of the Child
- Valid National Identity Card of Parent / Guardians and Child (example, Aadhar Card or Passport
- Latest Passport Size Colour Photo of Parent/Guardians and Child
- Previous Year’s School Progress Reports or Marks Card (for admission in Class II and above)
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Any other documents as required in special cases or otherwise
Note: We adhere to industry-standard data privacy and security measures.
Video Testimonial - Nisai House Students
Nisai Learning at Amnuay Silpa School, Thailand (w/ English Subtitles)
A Day in the Life of an Online Student