- Cambridge International, UK
Cambridge International, UK
21K School offers three different curriculum for students aged 3 to 18. The curriculum offered have distinct pathways to provide greater choice and voice to the students:
The Cambridge International curriculum sets a global standard for education and is recognised by universities and employers worldwide. Their curriculum is flexible, challenging, inspiring, and culturally sensitive yet international. Cambridge students develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers.
Used in over 10,000 schools in 160 countries, the curriculum is international in philosophy and approach. The University of Cambridge formed the ‘Local Examinations Syndicate’ over 160 years ago. Its aim was to raise standards in education by administering exams for people not members of the University and inspecting schools. Today, the Syndicate operates as “Cambridge Assessment International Education” and is part of the International Education group, along with Cambridge University Press Education and Cambridge Partnership for Education.
The Cambridge Pathway
Cambridge programmes and qualifications set the global standard for international education. They are created by subject experts, rooted in academic rigour and reflect the latest educational research.
The four stages of the Cambridge Pathway lead seamlessly from primary through secondary and pre-university years. Schools can shape the curriculum around how they want students to learn.
The Cambridge Pathway is for students aged 5 to 19. Its wide range of subjects and flexibility gives schools a chance to shape the curriculum to be exciting and relevant for their students.
Cambridge Pathway students have the chance to acquire the knowledge and skills they need to achieve at school, university and beyond.
The four stages lead seamlessly from primary to secondary and pre-university years. Each stage – Cambridge Primary, Cambridge Lower Secondary, Cambridge Upper Secondary and Cambridge Advanced – builds on the learners’ development from the previous one but can also be offered separately.
Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners prepare for their future with an education from Cambridge International.
- Cambridge Primary is taught in more than 2000 schools in over 120 countries. There are over 96,000 entries for Cambridge Primary Checkpoint each year.
- Cambridge IGCSE is the world's most popular international qualification for 14 to 16-year-olds. It is taken in over 140 countries and in more than 4500 schools across the globe.
- 2018 marked the 30th anniversary of the first Cambridge IGCSE exam.
- There are over 700,000 subject entries for Cambridge IGCSE exams each year.
- Cambridge International is the world's biggest provider of O Level qualifications. Cambridge O Level is taught in over 50 countries.
- Cambridge International AS and A Levels are taken in over 130 countries, with more than 530,000 subject entries each year.
- Over 1900 institutions across 81 countries accept Cambridge qualifications.
|Responsible||Flexible & Adaptable|
|Innovative||Receptive & Reflective to feedback|
|Creative & Critical Thinkers||Academic Risk Takers|
|Self Directed learners|
21K School is committed to preparing students for success in an increasingly interconnected world.
21K takes pride in its diverse student body and strives to create an inclusive environment where all students feel valued and respected. 21K School provides an academically rigorous curriculum that prepares students worldwide for top colleges and universities. In addition, 21K offers a wide range of extracurricular activities that allow students to explore their passions and develop as well-rounded individuals.
Our facilitators will guide each child in finding answers to those questions inside and outside the classroom. They will also develop techniques in collaborative working and independent study. By fostering a love of learning in each child, 21K is committed to developing 21st-century citizens who will be prepared to impact the world positively.