- Cambridge International, UK
Cambridge International, UK
If you are preparing for your IGCSE or A-level examination, you have two choices for board examination – Cambridge International or EDEXCEL. 21K School + Nisai offer Cambridge International to its students which is the Cambridge International Examination.
The Cambridge international curriculum sets a global standard for education, and is recognised by universities and employers worldwide. Their curriculum is flexible, challenging and inspiring, culturally sensitive yet international in approach. Cambridge students develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers.
Used in over 10,000 schools in 160 countries the curriculum is international in philosophy and approach.
Cambridge Programs & Qualifications
- Cambridge Primary is taught in more than 2000 schools in over 120 countries. There are over 96,000 entries for Cambridge Primary Checkpoint each year.
- Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds. It is taken in over 140 countries and in more than 4500 schools around the world.
- 2018 marked the 30th anniversary of the first Cambridge IGCSE exam.
- There are over 700,000 subject entries for Cambridge IGCSE exams each year.
- Cambridge International is the world’s biggest provider of O Level qualifications. Cambridge O Level is taught in over 50 countries.
- Cambridge International AS and A Levels are taken in over 130 countries with more than 530,000 subject entries each year.
- Cambridge qualifications are accepted by over 1900 institutions across 81 countries.
Nisai Virtual Academy
Vietnamese Student Testimonial, Nisai Virtual Academy
Guardian News - Student gets A Levels with a Virtual School